Women insulation (Yarsha)
When the temperature drops and the wind kicks up while you’re skiing or boarding down the mountain, put on the Women’s Yarsha Down Hoody. Waterproof PU coated fabric offers wind protection while also maximizing the efficiency and warmth of 90/10 white down insulation. Zippered hand pockets shield your hands from the cold while elastic binding at the hood and cuffs offer additional protection. This packable down hoody can be worn under ski shells for extra warmth. This space-saving jacket stuffs into its own pocket to reduce space in your pack or suitcase.
- Style: Yarsha
- Light ripstop PU coated Shell fabric with DWR finish
- Useful: Trekking, Mountaineering, Hiking, Traveling , Snow Sports.
- Temperature Extreme: (-15°C)
- Zipper: YKK® Wind Resist Reverse
- Articulated cuffs with velcro adjustment
- Drawcord hem
- Two zippered hand pockets with hand warmer inside.
- Highly packable design stuff into its own inside pocket
- Made In Nepal